Habufa Meubelen B.V. since 1964 and based in Hapert, the Netherlands. We are an international furniture manufacturer and we have 3 strong furniture concepts (Henders & Hazel, XOOON, Happy@Home) and our own line of decoration items under the brand COCO maison. Special furniture is designed for each concept to match the style and image from the brand and the target group of that concept. Our dealers-network consists around 450 companies, most in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France and Austria. For this moment we seek for the position of E-commerce manager who is a sparring-partner and advisor for our conceptmanagers for the 4 brands who analyzes and improve all e-commerce activities especially B-to-C strategy.
Function: E-commerce manager:
The purpose of the role is to develop, implement and monitor all E-commerce processes including strategical vision (short- and longterm) and decisions together with concept-managers who are responsible for the E-commerce activities of their brand.
General job description:
The e-commerce manager should be familiar with the tasks and responsibilities of the IT, web development, marketing and purchase and logistic departments. He/she must be the interfacing with those divisions to create the e-commerce side of the business and to make it appear. You understand the customer needs, analyze the funnels and propose continuous improvements, CMS, CRM, content, advertising and A/B testing. You will work closely with a team of specialists responsible for analysis, content/SEO, online marketing. Define and prioritize the commercial/business needs for the purpose of the roadmap, ensuring content development for an optimal SEO in a B2C setup. Main task for E-commercemanager is to identify, report, and advise, but that the actual implementation in the operational colleagues.
Specific assignments resulting from the above description:
- You make an active contribution to the development of the website and webshops and as well to enhance a greater name recognition by creating concrete action plans to promote the web shop;
- You are responsible for E-commerce activities. You focus on continuous improvement of quality and services, so you will be able to make timely management decisions and react to new events;
- You keep yourself informed of relevant developments in the field of web shops/ online marketing and convert these into policies and/or actions;
- The website and webshops are considered as a full-fledged store in which you are responsible for the results and further growth of the e-commerce activities including improving the designs and functionalities of websites and webshops;
- You are the coordinator for the strategical policy for Henders & Hazel, Xooon, Happy@Home and CoComaison;
- You manage and monitor the company's e-commerce vision;
- You have to work intensively together as a sparring-partner with the Conceptmanagers.
- HBO level, minimum 3-5 years experience in e-commerce and affinity with fashion/furniture and e-commerce Experience in online-retail;
- You master the English and German language in speech and writing because of the international contacts; French speaking is a pre;
- You have the ability to multitask and to prioritize as well as strong organizational skills;
- You are an enthusiastic, results-oriented and motivated colleague with a strong sense of responsibility, a passion for the internet, commercial insight, conviction and a healthy dose of courage and humor;
- Furthermore, you are flexible and not afraid to put in extra hours;
- You are a self-starter who can plan and organize well.
A very challenging, diverse and independent job with responsibility for results with which you can put the web shop firmly on the map. A salary matching your qualifications, experience and performance and attractive secondary benefits.
Do you want to apply?
Please fill out the application form here.