Habufa Meubelen B.V. is based in Hapert, the Netherlands. We are an international furniture manufacturer and we have 3 strong furniture concepts (Henders & Hazel, XOOON, Happy@Home) and our own line of decoration items under the brand COCO maison. Special furniture is designed for each concept to match the style and image from the brand and the target group of that concept. Our dealers-network consists around 450 companies, most in the Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, France and Austria.
We are looking for a:
Marketing / Communication Employee France
General job description:
As a marketing / communication employee for France you will be responsible for the marketing coordination, you will be a contact person for the shop, you will be a social media community manager and you will be responsible for translations and content marketing. You will have some administrational tasks as well.
- Marketing coordination: following up on the communication strategy, organizing a multimedia communication campaign (folder, bill boarding, radio, TV, POS, internet, SMS). You will coordinate marketing projects between external suppliers, different departments of the company and the French sales team. You also will be a contact person for extern suppliers.
- You will be a contact person for our local dealers.
- You will be the social media community manager: you follow up of the social media pages and interaction with consumers. You are responsible for the publication planning and the content of the social media pages (Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube).
- You translates Dutch texts into French and are responsible for the re-reading and correction of all the content delivered by external agencies (blogs, press release).
- You are responsible for the content marketing: apart from the social media content, you also write newsletters B2C and commercial texts.
- You have a couple of administrational tasks: you send orders to our suppliers, check invoices and control our budget.
- You have obtained an HBO work and thinking level, through training or work experience. .
- You are enterprising, can work very independently and feel at home in a sober but hectic no-nonsense work environment.
- International communication and cooperation are a second nature for you. You are accurate and proactive in your actions.
- You are also commercial, practical and flexible.
- You have a very good knowledge of the French language (native level) and a good knowledge of the English language.
- You are 40 hours a week available.
A challenging, diverse and independent job with responsibility for results with which you can put the concepts firmly on the map. A salary matching your qualifications, experience and performance and attractive secondary benefits.
Do you want to apply?
Please fill out the application form here.